Updated on August 18, 2014 - The new building, being constructed in Bayers Lake Business Park, will accommodate approximately 550 work stations for CRA's Nova...
Lex Dunn, May 26, 2014, 10:49
- May 08, 2014 - Consider this
- April 16, 2014 - NS: Temporary sign bylaw to undergo more changes in Halifax
- April 16, 2014 - NS: Halifax nurses in hot seat over participation in illegal strike
- April 08, 2014 - NS: Tories slam fee 'shell game' as Liberals change efficiency costs
- April 03, 2014 - Choosing Wisely Canada helps physicians and patients make better decisions
- April 03, 2014 - NS: Halifax nurses swap scrubs for picket signs in strike over patient safety
- April 02, 2014 - Who owns what?
- April 02, 2014 - Mixed-use a growing trend
- April 02, 2014 - What do you say?
- April 02, 2014 - Industrial parks and residential areas – good neighbours or bad idea?
- April 01, 2014 - NS: Halifax nurses ordered back to work
- April 01, 2014 - NS: Some Halifax nurses skipping work after essential services bill introduced
- March 31, 2014 - NS: Hundreds of nurses storm Liberal AGM to confront Nova Scotia premier
- March 27, 2014 - NS: Nurses dispute, budget expected to dominate Nova Scotia legislature
- March 21, 2014 - Lakeside Diversion causes another Chain of Lakes, BLT trails closure
- March 21, 2014 - NS: McNeil dismisses resignation threat by Capital Health nurses
- March 19, 2014 - NS: Minister appoints mediator in Capital Health, NSGEU battle
- March 18, 2014 - NS: Acadian Seaplants undergoing multi-million dollar expansion
- March 18, 2014 - NS: Capital Health and nurses conciliation talks break down over ratio issue
- March 11, 2014 - Construction Association of Nova Scotia wins big at national conference
- March 11, 2014 - HRM part of innovative project that gives old tires new life
- March 07, 2014 - NS & NB: Pepsi closures impact Dartmouth and Moncton
- March 07, 2014 - Chain of Lakes, BLT trails sections closure
- March 06, 2014 - Kingston takes helm of NAFO
- March 05, 2014 - Chain of Lakes, BLT trails to close again
- March 05, 2014 - NS: ‘We can’t move forward on this:’ council nixes buy-local policy
- March 03, 2014 - NS: NSGEU to launch legal challenge on Essential Services Legislation
- February 26, 2014 - Chain of Lakes, BLT trails reopen
- February 21, 2014 - Trail sections reopen on Chain of Lakes, BLT trails
- February 21, 2014 - Solar City to accept new registrants Mar. 3