Updated at 09:12 - UPDATE: The pierced pipe has now been crimped by Heritage Gas and gas levels are already dropping significantly.
Lex Dunn, May 26, 2014, 10:49
- June 04, 2014 - Road construction on Ilsley Avenue continuing through peak hours
- June 04, 2014 - Economic impact on wheels
- June 04, 2014 - Truck driver crisis still looms
- June 04, 2014 - Digital sales guru brings expertise to Nova Scotia
- May 22, 2014 - NS: NSGEU challenging nurse suspensions by Capital Health
- May 22, 2014 - Road Construction – Ilsley Avenue and MacDonald Avenue
- May 21, 2014 - Road Construction – Intersection of Windmill Road and Wright Avenue
- May 20, 2014 - Road Construction – Wright Avenue
- May 20, 2014 - Road Construction – Chain Lake Drive
- May 13, 2014 - 100 Men Who Give a Damn! - Halifax chooses N.S. SPCA
- May 13, 2014 - Traffic signal installation – intersection of Wright and Williams avenues
- May 09, 2014 - David Uloth chosen as president of N.S. Association of Realtors
- May 08, 2014 - Burnside needs commitment, collaboration, creativity to go green
- May 08, 2014 - Tips for going green
- May 08, 2014 - Learning by example
- May 08, 2014 - Consider this
- April 16, 2014 - NS: Temporary sign bylaw to undergo more changes in Halifax
- April 16, 2014 - NS: Halifax nurses in hot seat over participation in illegal strike
- April 08, 2014 - NS: Tories slam fee 'shell game' as Liberals change efficiency costs
- April 03, 2014 - Choosing Wisely Canada helps physicians and patients make better decisions
- April 03, 2014 - NS: Halifax nurses swap scrubs for picket signs in strike over patient safety
- April 02, 2014 - Who owns what?
- April 02, 2014 - Mixed-use a growing trend
- April 02, 2014 - What do you say?
- April 02, 2014 - Industrial parks and residential areas – good neighbours or bad idea?
- April 01, 2014 - NS: Halifax nurses ordered back to work
- April 01, 2014 - NS: Some Halifax nurses skipping work after essential services bill introduced
- March 31, 2014 - NS: Hundreds of nurses storm Liberal AGM to confront Nova Scotia premier
- March 27, 2014 - NS: Nurses dispute, budget expected to dominate Nova Scotia legislature
- March 21, 2014 - Lakeside Diversion causes another Chain of Lakes, BLT trails closure