Updated on November 17, 2014 - The brands involved in this transaction include Canadian Living, Style at Home, Elle Canada, The Hockey News and more.
Vic Matthews , June 22, 2015, 21:23
- September 24, 2014 - Businesses, employees relying more on mobile technology for work: BMO survey
- September 19, 2014 - Loonie rises amid latest inflation figures, No vote in Scotland referendum
- September 19, 2014 - Home Depot eliminates malware that affected 56 million credit cards
- September 18, 2014 - ‘Wait and see’ on Scottish vote: Some indifferent, others curious about Nova Scotia business impact
- September 15, 2014 - NS: Nova Scotia forecasts slightly smaller deficit of $274.5M for this year
- September 12, 2014 - Mixed reaction to EI cuts for small businesses
- September 11, 2014 - Employment premiums will be cut to help small businesses cut EI payroll taxes
- September 11, 2014 - EI premium cut expected to be announced by Finance Minister Joe Oliver
- September 10, 2014 - Finalists announced in Business of the Year Awards
- September 10, 2014 - Check out what's happening in Bayers Lake in... The Inner Ear
- September 10, 2014 - Check out what's happening in... The Ear
- September 08, 2014 - Trade barriers between provinces a 'perfect storm of dumb': Industry minister
- September 05, 2014 - National unemployment rate stays at 7.0 per cent in August: Stats Can
- September 05, 2014 - Higher exports, business investment needed to support economic growth: CIBC
- September 04, 2014 - Survey reveals top annoying buzzwords, phrases at work: Are you guilty?
- August 28, 2014 - David’s Bridal says ‘I do’ to Halifax
- August 27, 2014 - NS: Canadian Labour Congress report reveals big benefits of belonging to union
- August 27, 2014 - NS: Peter Conlon appointed CEO of LED Roadway Lighting Ltd.
- August 26, 2014 - It's official: Burger King buying Tim Hortons for about $11B
- August 20, 2014 - NS: NS Power defends efforts following Arthur, likens it to hurricane Juan
- August 19, 2014 - Study estimates 36 per cent of businesses know they've been hit by cyber attack
- August 18, 2014 - Encore career: Consulting holds appeal as retirement nears
- August 18, 2014 - Critical data protection: When the next storm rolls in will you be prepared?
- August 18, 2014 - Is your business ready for 10-digit dialing?
- August 18, 2014 - Avoiding termination litigation: Three steps you need to take
- August 15, 2014 - Corrected StatsCan report shows 42,000 jobs created in July, not a mere 200
- August 14, 2014 - Fleet of six new Bitcoin ATMs arrive in shopping centres across Toronto
- August 13, 2014 - Merger official: Murphy’s, Ambassatours join forces to create Canada’s largest sightseeing tour company
- August 11, 2014 - Dot.com-ing your business: Five elements of a successful online marketing plan
- August 11, 2014 - Canada sees drop in full-time jobs in July