Updated at 16:24 - It’s an all too familiar sight in Nova Scotia. The podium, the flags, the politicians and crowd all assembled for an announcement to make things better.
Updated at 08:59 - The Canadian dollar is trading at 80.48 cents US this morning, up 0.59 of a cent from Wednesday's close..
Updated on November 17, 2014 - The brands involved in this transaction include Canadian Living, Style at Home, Elle Canada, The Hockey News and more..
Updated on October 31, 2014 - One of the first stories I remember covering all those years ago when I....
Updated on February 10, 2015 - TORONTO, Ont. - The Canadian dollar was slightly lower Tuesday as oil prices declined after a series of solid gains while traders took in another round of weak Chinese data and kept an eye on the financial standoff between Greece and its eurozone....
Updated on October 31, 2014 - A bridal showcase, an 11-year-old attempting a Guinness World Record and a business centre in Burnside....
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- 2015 Infiniti Q70 3.7 AWD Sport: invisible
- 2016 Kia Optima shows its face
- 2016 Jaguar XF makes a high-wire reveal in London
- The Kia Soul EV is the AJAC Canadian Green Car of the Year
- The next Chevrolet Cruze will be built in Mexico
Updated on October 22, 2014 - Halloween is always a time for childhood fun, but this year with Halloween landing....